Thoughts to Ponder are my musings regarding community, things of the Spirit, and living as a Christ-follower. I don't offer the words of a professional or an expert; just a fellow traveler and explorer. Please don't take my musings more serious than I do. I've discovered a long time ago that I do not hold the keys of knowledge or wisdom. If I did, I misplaced them somewhere...typical.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Dad is in rehab now

Dad is doing much better. He is in ETMC Rehab room 307. I will go to see him on Monday, Terri is planning on going tomorrow. Clay (my middle brother) tells me dad is doing much better and is very clear. I talked with dad on the telephone and I was little dismayed that he was asking "Who is Darryl?" Clay later told me dad was not in the least confused about that. He was evidently ribbing me for not being there! If that is what is happening, he can rib me all he wants! As long as he's clear, that's fine by me.

There is still some confusion and we don't know what his normal base line will be yet. They have him in a wheel chair and today they were supposed to be working with him to get him up.

Again, thanks for all of your support and prayers! Please continue to pray for him!

No comments: