Thoughts to Ponder are my musings regarding community, things of the Spirit, and living as a Christ-follower. I don't offer the words of a professional or an expert; just a fellow traveler and explorer. Please don't take my musings more serious than I do. I've discovered a long time ago that I do not hold the keys of knowledge or wisdom. If I did, I misplaced them somewhere...typical.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dad is doing just fine

Hey everyone,

I thought it would be a good idea to take a moment and update you on how my dad is doing. He drove down to our house for the weekend (he lives two hours away). The picture posted here was taken yesterday (Friday) in our back yard.


He will be driving another hour away in the morning to a 50th anniversary of a church we attended when I was a kid. You can surmise from all of this dad is doing just fine!


He still has some word retrieval issues, but it doesn't seem terribly problematic. My wife Terri keeps him on his toes. She won't let him get away with dropping the subject when he can't think of a word. She hangs tough until he finally thinks of the right word. Once he gets it--he has it!


Thank you so much for your prayers over the past few months! It has sustained us through a very difficult and challenging time.

No comments: